Flourless Pumpkin Banana Pancakes
serving size: 1
1. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat
2. Grab a small bowl and separate three egg whites
3. Take a small plate a mash a banana
4. Pour the mashed banana into the small bowl with egg whites, add 1/4 c of pumpkin and 2 tbsp of almond milk and mix together (heads up: will look lumpy)
5. Pour the mixture into a heated non-stick pan and sprinkle pumpkin spice on top.. wait about 5-6 minutes before flipping and use a spatula to make sure the sides are not sticking.. when the mixture does not look runny any more flip over for another 2 minutes
6. Serve on a plate and drizzle with maple syrup and frozen blueberries and of course some more pumpkin spice… AMAZING!!!